Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will translate 850 words from english to polish

I will translate 850 words from english to polish












About:

I will translate any text from English to Polish, up to 850 words (basic). 


I'm a fluent English speaker from Warsaw.


All translations will be done manually and very carefully, always proofreaded before deliver. 



It can be every kind of text, for example:

  • Articles
  • Messages
  • Letters
  • Agreements
  • Reviews
  • Blogs
  • Website contents
  • Stories
  • Apps and games descriptions
  • Movie subtitles
  • Other



I am diligent, resourceful and quick. I can provide you translation with change or correct the translation until you are satisfied. Of course, if there are few more words, no problem! Just send me first a description of your order.
I will translate any text from English to Polish, up to 850 words (basic). 
Please contact me for further details and explanations.

If you have much larger text to translate, we can negotiate the price! -> Discount guaranteed! 

Reviews


kendalknetemann:Outstanding work! Very professional delivery on a large job. Highly recommended!!

arek85:Thank you and good luck!

katelinnik:translation is executed perfectly)) Thanks

arek85:Thank you!

nordtek:Very good!


No comments:

Post a Comment