Thursday, August 2, 2018

I will accurately translate from and into latin

I will accurately translate from and into latin












About:

  • Do you have a favorite phrase or family motto? Are you planning on getting a tattoo? Would you like to have them translated into the language of the ancient Romans and the Catholic Church? As a translator I have rendered from ancient manuscripts to TV series, and I can do it for you!

Get your content faithfully translated to and from Latin today:

  • Tattoos
  • Phrases
  • Mottos
  • Family Crests
  • Songs
  • Poems
  • Videos (also subtitling and voiceover)
  • Diplomas
  • Classical authors
  • Medieval and Renaisaance works
  • Articles and books into Latin 
  • Letters 
  • Documents
  • Consultancy for product and company names 
  • And More!


  • In some cases, certain passages of the original text may hold several possible meanings. I'll translate them all and deliver them with their corresponding explanation regarding specific connotations, selected vocabulary and style, so you can choose whichever one you think it fits the best. 

  • I will be available for you if you have any request. After the translation is delivered, you can ask me whatever you want about it, and if it doesn't meet the demand, it will be redone.


  • Check the Extras section for pronunciation guidance on both Classical and Ecclesiastical Latin

Reviews


jaydee2:Excellent professional work, well done!

dvemail:Thanks very much, good service!

nanohard:Seller delivered on time. He broke down my short phrase (3 words) into their base translations and put several choices together for me. Very detailed explanation of the words I chose for my phrase. It's as if he knew exactly what I was looking for.

byrhtnoth:Thank you very much to you. Best of luck with your project.

salipenter:My project was unusual and humourous, and he treated it with utmost professionalism and class. He really knows the subject and how to explain in clear detail why you get the translation you get. The detailed explanations for that are provided makes this service well worth it. A very recommended seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment