Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate 1000 words from english to romanian and viceversa

I will translate 1000 words from english to romanian and viceversa












About:

I will translate fast, professional and highly accurate up to 1000 words from English to Romanian or Romanian to English in any domain. I have a wide area of experience translating from public-policy, medical, financial, technical, and legal documents to arts and crafts, culinary, religious and home improvement articles. I am open to translate in most domains, as I am a fast and eager lifetime student with a passion for terminology and etymology. My objective is to provide fast and accurate services and have all my customers 100% satisfied with my work. 

I use NO SOFTWARE, all translations are done MANUALLY, adapted for each document. I use and recommend DIACRITICS for all Romanian documents, (ex.: Ă, ă, Î, î, Â, â, Ş, ş, Ţ, ţ). 

Note: The quality of the original text can influence the quality of the translation. 
         
Feel free to contact me for more details!

Thank you! 

Reviews


christonkin:Thank you again Vio! Prompt service and a great Romanian translation.

antares967:Thank you so much, Chris!

szalieckas:excellent work definitely will use again

antares967:Thank you so much!

ffruit:thx, great job...


No comments:

Post a Comment