Friday, August 24, 2018

I will provide flawless english french translation

I will provide flawless english french translation












About:


I do top quality English to French and French to English Contextual and Localization Translation, with an available proofreader who checks the work for the slightest flaw.

Pricing:
  • $5 - I will translate up to 500 words in 3 days
  • $15 - I will translate up to 500 words in less than 24 hours
  • Every additional 200 words cost $5
NB: 
  • This pricing will vary according to the working condition, complexity and type of content
  • For additional words, the delivery time would be increased depending on the number of words, so do contact me first.
  • For extra fast delivery of more than 500 words contact me first.

I can translate contents such as:
  • literature,
  • poetry,
  • stories,
  • articles,
  • medical,
  • legal or
  • technical
 
My commitment:
  1. All translations are done manually and proofread.
  2. I DO NOT use Google Translator, or any other translation services.
  3. My translations are literal, not word to word.
  4. Original sense is maintained
  5. All the information you provide are kept strictly confidential!

Thank you for having confidence in me, I promise to wow you with my services :)

Reviews


mon_marie:A job perfectly done! I will definitely come back again. Thank you

reneal:Outstanding Experience!

alinakavanina:Well done, thank you!

reneal:Outstanding Experience!

lauram_smith:Great work once again. Thanks so much for the quality service


No comments:

Post a Comment