Friday, August 24, 2018

I will manually translate any document from japanese to eng or esp

I will manually translate any document from japanese to eng or esp












About:

Hi! If you need to #manually #translate any document from #English or #Spanish to #Japanese; or vice versa, you just need to send me a message with your doubts or your document and I will translate it for you. 

I'm a Japanese and English teacher from Venezuela, with 5 years of experience, founder of this team of translators with more than 10 experts, ready for work, so I can guarantee that our work will be delivered fast and with excellent grammar.

The amount of words will be measured by the word counter in the document of Microsoft Word, and please be aware that even if you send the document in a pdf or in an image, I will still be able to certify the amount of words that your document has.

Our areas of expertise are: 

  • Mobile apps
  • Websites
  • Business letters
  • Business contracts
  • Legal Documentation
  • Item descriptions for Amazon
  • Web service
  • Web marketing
  • Games
  • Finance & economy
  • Advertisements
  • Airbnb
  • YouTube script
  • Blog posts
  • CV
  • Brochure
  • Novel
  • Self-help
  • Short e-book / Picture book
  •  
    If you have any doubt or you want to ask me for any advice, please don't be afraid to contact me.

    ALWAYS ASK FOR AVAILABILITY BEFORE ORDERING

    Thank You.

    Logo Credit: Novaillustr (fashion illustrator).

    Reviews


    jessyica:Great service!

    majakosiol:Excellent work as always!

    majakosiol:Great work!

    eboy:Thank you!

    drag517:Outstanding Experience!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment