Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate any kind of text

I will translate any kind of text












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER

If you take the time to read this and actually contacting me before ordering, the real prices are:

Basic package = 5$
Standard package = 10$
Premium Package = 20$

Hello and welcome to my gig!

In this gig I offer you quality translations from english to spanish and vice versa 

Feel free to contact me and tell me what you need to be translated, I'll be pleased to help you with whatever you need to translate 

Regards! 

Reviews


rexg79:Thanks, great work!

montespaz:always good to work with you

chromocat:Great work

montespaz:Outstanding Experience!

michaelclark743:Very easy. Great job. Highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment