Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will do english to bahasa indonesia translation with 1500 words

I will do english to bahasa indonesia translation with 1500 words












About:

hello everyone!
my name is irma. i am native Indonesian, i was learn English from Elementary School, i also have been follow the English course. so, my English is fluent enough.
i do English to Bahasa Indonesia Translation and vice versa. the rate is 1500 words for only $5. i offer unlimited revision and will finish work as soon as i can. averagely is 1500 words finish in less than 24 hours, and can do translation in any type of work (document, e-book, language for application, presentation, etc.).

well, do you have some file which need to translate? you are right to come to me.
buy my gig and you can see how good my work.

do you have any question ? feel free to message me :)

Reviews


ashwintiwari:extremely prompt and with good initiative. thank you !

irmanurhayati20:thank you

xlagkunz:Will order again soon! Thank you!

irmanurhayati20:thank you

kaidon_kent:very perfect service, will buy again


No comments:

Post a Comment