Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will manually translate english to japanese

I will manually translate english to japanese












About:


Important: Please drop a Message with the actual text before placing an order. I will provide a quotation and all remarks beforehand in order to
 avoid any cancellation. 


Let me translate any of your article, notes, website, blog, documents from English to Japanese or Japanese to English! 

well consulting & offering best translation based on your requirement!
check out my positive reviews and drop me the message NOW! 

You can request the following

  • Article translation
  • Website Translation
  • Note Translation
  • Document Translation
  • Presentation Translation
  • Content Translation
  • Personal letter Translation
  • Book, Resume, Handwriting and more!

**All translation will be done based on your requirement.
**Special request & custom order is well accepted by consulting basis
(e.g. all non-kanji simple Japanese for the contains for children, suitable words selection for resume and so on!)
**Additional charge may apply to the text which needs to be optimized (format/wording).
Please contact me with the actual text then I will give the quotation on spot!

Look at my reviews which are 100% positive!  Accurate & professional work is my pride :-)

Reviews


brettrolfe:I was looking for someone fluent in English and Japanese to speak about the Japanese culture in a short video. Chihiro was wonderful, answering all the questions my school students had, delivering the final result well before the deadline.

chihirom:Thanks for very accurate request. Hope to see you again!

btahk2017:Good thank you!!

pedrobartolo:Great, she is impeccable

clever_adver:Great translation! Thanks:)


No comments:

Post a Comment