Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will translate from english to french and canadian french

I will translate from english to french and canadian french












About:

★ LEVEL 2 SELLER - TOP RATING ★

Bonjour ! 

My name is Romain. 
I'm originally from France and based in Montreal, Quebec (Canada), sharing my life between two major centres of French language.

My translation skills are:
  • Canadian French
  • International French
  • French

One of my strongest qualities is being able to translate into a French standard that is well understood on both sides of the Atlantic.

As a native French speaker and an experienced translator, I provide smart, fast and professional translation on all subjects. 

> 100% Human translation
> Always proofread
> Delivered on time
> 2 Revisions

I will translate up to 300 words for $5 in 48h or less (Word Document).
If your file is in another format (Excel, Strings, HTML or Image), select the package you need.

For orders that exceed 300 words, contact me to discuss the details and to get a custom offer that best suits your requirement.

  • Please notify me in case of any special requests or specific deadlines.

  • Please note that I reserve the right to reject an order if we haven't discussed it before.

  • I don't translate: CVs & legal documents.

  • English TO French or Canadian French ONLY.


Reviews


nkabutey:Great again

markyjennings:great work!

ehutchinson:Great service and quick turnaround!

raj2012:Excellent translation

nkabutey:Another great delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment