Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will manually translate japanese text to english

I will manually translate japanese text to english












About:

I am a native Japanese speaker with impeccable skills in English and would like to offer my humble services for your translation needs.
I will translate up to 250 words of English text/scripts/images into Japanese or vice versa for $5. (approx. 500 Japanese characters). I can transcribe video/audio and translate anything from manga to product packaging.

I do not limit by category but am most proficient in Japanese pop culture(advertisements, anime, manga, books etc) and technology.

I am generally online and will respond quickly within most hours. If you need something in an emergency, drop me a message with details and I will see if I can accommodate you. Thank you!

Smaturin

Reviews


hareanone:nicely done as always

fernandomassuya:Recommended Gig

smaturin:Thank you.

dragovski:Good work!

smaturin:Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment