Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do translation from english to hindi or vice versa

I will do translation from english to hindi or vice versa












About:

Looking for someone to give you best English to Hindi Translation or Vice versa?
Your search ends here. With an experience in translation of more than two years, I will be more than happy to assist you in this work.

My services include translation of:-
  1.         Recipes
  2.         Documents
  3.         Manuals
  4.         News
  5.         Brochures
  6.         Articles
  7.         Web contents
  8.         Paragraphs
  9.         Writings
  10.         Applications
  11.         Product reviews
  12.         Handbooks
  13.         Scripts and etc etc.
Please contact me before placing an order. Clear understanding of clients need help me perform my task in a better way.
Looking forward to work with you soon.
Kanchan

Reviews


harry_oz:Thank you Kanchan for a prompt, high quality job.

kanchan3086:Thank you Harry for the trust and patience :)

atgamesstudio:Great job, deserve more money thank you for this job

kanchan3086:Thank you. :)

jihadmifdal:Great job done


No comments:

Post a Comment