Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate 700 words from english to spanish

I will translate 700 words from english to spanish












About:

I will translate any kind of text, up to 700 words from English to Spanish. This order will be delivered before 48 hours.


*If your project has more than 3000 words, please message me so we can set it up.

*Will provide revisions until you are 100% satisfied and happy.


Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions regarding the gig or anything before your purchase. I'm here to help.

Reviews


johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!

ale_acunna:Excellent experience!

horticulturesco:I've used her services before and I will continue to contact her for all of my translation needs!

ale_acunna:Clear instructions and great communication! It's a pleasure to work with you.

johnwalter76:Outstanding experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment