Sunday, February 23, 2020

Translate English To Chinese











About:

     Hello,nice to meet you! I am a native Chinese speaker.I was born and grew up in Hunan province, China. I majored in English Education for my Bachelor's Degree, and I got a teacher's certificate from the Minister of Education. Moreover, i have already taught English as well as Chinese.Specifically, i travelled to Thailand last year as a volunteer teacher.The last but not the least,i had an  internship at a newspaper when i was in college.

     I was able to provide professional translation from English to Chinese. If you need a reliable and talented translator for translating written documents from English to Chinese, please contact me! Thanks for your trust!



    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

To the point and fine cooperation

:

Good translation of a difficult English text on history! Many thanks Jiaozi

:

Great Job, Good Communication. Thanks

:

Good job translating an article for me

:

Jiaozi was wonderful, quick and easy to work with. This is my second time and I will choose her again in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment