Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Manually Translate Any File From English To Spanish











About:

Hi! My name is Adrian a native Spanish speaker from Venezuela and I have a BSc. in Mechanical Engineering. I will professionally translate your request so it's as accurate and natural as it should be.

Industry expertise: Fitness & Health, Engineering, Articles, Websites, Oil & gas, Curriculum Vitae & Resumes, Flyers, Manuals, Products, Subtitles, etc.

 Each package includes:

  • Manual Translation: Every order is manually translated giving you a natural, fluent translation of your text.
  • Localization: Latin America neutral Spanish
  • Proofreading: High-quality translation with perfect grammar and spelling. I proofread every file, but if there is any issue you find on your delivery, I will gladly modify it until you are 100% satisfied.
  • Format: I will deliver it to you into MS Word, MS Excel or PDF format files.


✔ Message me if you're unsure or have project-specific questions. Depending on your needs and order, the price for this gig can change. If not feel free to place an order now, I am at your service!



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Great service again, recommended.

:

Easy to work with

:

Very competent in his skills.

:

Awesome are will keep working with him

:

Amazing, thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment