Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate English, Urdu, Arabic Content











About:

Hello, my name is Sania Aslam



From a very young age I have been learning different Languages. I am native of Pakistan so  have learned specifically the following languages



  • Urdu
  • English
  • Arabic


My academic made me professional in these languages.  Therefore, I can provide you with best possible translation. 



I can do:



  • English, Arabic, Urdu translation
  • Editing the document
  • Proofreading of the document


I believe in hard work  to earn my bread and butter. So, I am very honest with my work and always tried to give my best. It will be my pleasure to work with you. Inshaallah, I will not disappoint my customers.



Note:


Please contact me before placing an order to discuss about your requirements and budget. This is essential for me to provide you with best services.

 

Thank you

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did the task perfectly and exactly how I wanted.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your acknowledgement.

Seller's Response:

Great, you completed the task perfectly.

:

Thank you very much for your appreciation.

:

thank you for your service




No comments:

Post a Comment