Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate From Chinese Or Japanese To English











About:

Please message me before booking an order!!



I will do my best to give you a translation that isn't boring and stiff but witty and in the same tone as the original document. Professional translators will make the translated document sound soulless and boring, but I will make sure that your original meaning and tone isn't lost in the translation.



I grew up in a bilingual English-Chinese speaking home, so I am native in English and Fluent in Mandarin Chinese. I also studied in Japan, so I am also Fluent in Japanese, having studied the language for more than 4 years. Please note that a normal gig will be translated into American English, Mandarin Chinese, or Standard Japanese. However, I have experience with Hakka Chinese, Cantonese Chinese, and the Kansai Japanese dialect. If you want translations into those languages, please message me and additional charges and wait time will be given, depending on the content.



If you want a sample, I will give you 1 sentence or line for free, whichever is under 10 words for your content.



I look forward to working with you! Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Reviews


:

Super fast and solid translation. Another great job translating from Japanese to English. Definitely would hire again. Thanks!!

:

Very easy. Delivered a solid Japanese to English translation. Very natural. Would definitely hire again.

:

Fantastic work, quick and effective, handled handwritten text very well!

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment