Sunday, February 16, 2020

Provide A Flawless Italian, English, German Or Spanish Translation











About:

Welcome to my translation GIG :)



I am Nicholas, hobby writer, keen reader, experienced private teacher (2010) and freelance-translator (since 2012 i.e. 6 whole years of experience!).



Our team has been growing steadily and we are now glad to be able to provide translation services to English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, German, Hungarian and Ukrainian!



Check out some happy buyers' reviews:



 "I bought this gig, because Nicholas was one of the first sellers answering my questions [...]. We had a small conversation about the job, and I understood that he would make a thoroughly translation. He didn't disappoint me. He delivered very fast & accurate. I am absolutely happy, and surely I will work with him again!"

arwindustdar  



"Second order - great experience like the last time :-)"

wonderwaldlight





you must contact me beforehand if




you are submitting a technical/highly complex  text, or plain text but rather long (above 1,000 words)  since you'll probably need a tailored offer and we need to work out the details (fee, delivery time, revisions etc) together.



Looking forward to working with you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I bought an express delivery on a saturday, i had 2 items to translate. Seller tells me the express option doesn't exist on week-end > wasn't notified on fiverr . Seller tells me the number of words was longer that billed > Would have been nice to tell upfront again. Some other translators have a pricing according to nb of words. However delivery was speedy & qualitative, so result is ok. But not straight fwd process. Shall be clarified.

:

Buyer places a direct order without asking a thing on Saturday night, gets wrong (especially the extras) then leaves a bad review when I was forthcoming to deliver within the required timeframe instead of asking for order cancellation. I updated her about the correct pricing as soon as I got to see the file. And yes, I am not cheap. So what?

:

Thank you so much !

:

Excellent Wok . I am very satisfied.

:

Once again a good quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment