Monday, February 17, 2020

Translate From English To German And Vice Versa











About:

Hey there.


Do you need someone to translate your document, presentation, etc. from english to german or the other way around? I would love to offer you my services.


I'm a scientist myself, therefore I am no stranger to the wonderful world of complicated literature. As such, I would love to work on whatever text you have collecting dust on your desk. However, it doesn't have to be the newest paper about "the use of pharmacophore modelling for screening of large combinatorial libraries" - It may as well just be the manual of your new TV.


Please contact me beforehand about the details.


- No Google Translation
- Your documents will be considered absolutely confidential

- I can send you a picture of me wearing glasses so you'll know I'm actually smart!


Any questions? Send me a message!

Reviews


:

Extremely communicative, quick to respond and amazing follow through. I will have more translation needs and shall be using seller's services.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment