Monday, February 17, 2020

Translate Your Indie Game Or Projects From English To French











About:

I'm offering to translate or subtitle your projects, preferably oriented towards video games and similar works. I aim to work with indie game developers. But I will take any offer.



I'm aiming to obtain a degree in french/english when i get to university, this is just a means for me to get some extra income. During my down time in my current last year of college.



I've worked on one small indie game title in the past, under my internet alias, I now wish to take this business under my real name to bolster my resume. I will show an example of my work privately upon request.



I do request that contact is maintained between the client and I in the odd case of a line lacking context by itself. This is primarily to avoid mistakes. I would also appreciate it if credit for my work could be featured within your project's credits, if there's any.

Reviews


:

Super fast and responsive. Would recommend.

:

Great translation and provided in a perfect format! Will order again for my next project!

:

Very quick translation turnaround time at a high standard. Will definitely use again!

:

Thank you.

:

Excellent work! One of the best translators I've worked with. Very fast delivery (within a few hours), high quality translation, and he provided many detailed notes explaining what the translations meant and why he made those decisions. He also included alternative translation. Above and beyond!




No comments:

Post a Comment