Saturday, March 28, 2020

Translate English To Japanese Manually











About:

My Gig includes 100 words of English text translated to Japanese manually. I have been doing translation and interpretation jobs for more than 5 years.



I only require the raw English text and shall send you the Japanese translation in 3 days. Please let me know how much you need the Japanese text to be polite. Namely, if you need casual style, or formal.



Disclaimer: The material I provide in this GIG is a result of human translation. Humans, no matter how cautious they are, make mistakes. Therefore, I bear neither financial nor judicial responsibility for any loss allegedly caused by the translated documents I provide. As soon as a delivery is accepted I disavow refunds, however you can still find me and I will be glad to assist you in additional amendments of the material if requested. I can only comply with a refund request if the cause is well reasoned. This means that the alleged mistaken places should be indicated to me.

Reviews


:

Awesome work!

:

great translations. will use again!

:

Great job!

:

Thank your for your support !

:

Great communication, good translations, 5 stars all the way. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment