Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Manually Translate English To Chinese











About:

I translate manually your English materials (words and phrases, articles, websites, apps, blogs etc. ) to Simplified, Traditional Chinese, or verbal Cantonese.

 

It's simple & easy to calculate the cost:

Put your text in words and check the counter.on the bottom left.

** If you have more than 500 words, please use my extra words option. Many thanks.



If you have any question, please kindly contact me before order. Thank you very much.



No illegal or inappropriate contents. I would decide.



Reviews


:

I had a really good experience with her translation service. The translation was perfect and delivered timely. I truly recommend it. Thank you.

:

謝謝您的幫忙,日後會先溝通,後再下單.

:

5 Star - Very easy to work with and exceptional work!

:

Prompt delivery. Helpful with questions.

:

Fantastic work and prompt response. as i am near to Fiverr, i was told that the seller got a late notice because i replied late on the comments. Please remove that notice on the seller's account as everything was delivered in order. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment