Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate From English Into Portuguese











About:

Hello, 



My name is Rita Faria and I'm offering my translation services from English into Portuguese. 



Do you have a very long text that needs translation? Do you need a translation urgently? Is your document in a format that is difficult to edit? I can do everything above and more for you.



What I can Translate:



- Texts regarding any subject



- Short texts (500 words or less) and long texts (up to 8000 words or more



- Texts in all kind of format, including html.



What I won't do:



- I will never use any kind of help from a software or tool (like Google translate) to do the work for me.



I guarantee that:



- All work will be delivered on time



- At least two revisions will be made before sending the work



- The quality of the translation won't be affected by the lenght of the text or by the deadline



- I always back up my translations with the needed research when the text has a very specific vocabulary



Pricing:



- All prices are entirely negotiable so both parts can be equaly satisfied



- If you're not satisfied with my work, I will refund you promptly



Thank you in advance for taking interest in my services and I'm looking forward to work with you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Anaritaaleluia was very responsive, delivered translations in good time. Exactly what we needed. Would definitely use again in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I'm glad I could meet your requirements successfully

Seller's Response:

Excellent work as always!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Ana é uma pessoa muito simpática, e trabalho é muito rápido e maravilhoso!!! bom serviço!! Muito obrigado!!




No comments:

Post a Comment