Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate English To Estonian Or Inverse











About:

I firmly believe that everybody should be able to do business and handle projects from wherever, with whomever. The world is becoming more international and language is no longer a barrier to new opportunities.



Will translate English to Estonian or other way around. If you want an excellent quality translation, transcription or any other type of traduction I will guarantee on delivering you the best results.



I was born in Estonia, so Estonian is my mother tongue, in addition I have always loved writing and languages which has helped me to build the skill set I have today. English is my third language (in addition I also speak Finnish, French and Spanish) and I have always loved it and learned it from schoolbooks to games to actually living and doing my studies in English. 



Let a polyglot help you out with translating and focus more on opportunities ;)

Reviews


:

Anders is a very good translator.

:

Superb work!

:

Superb work by a superb translator.

:

Job well done!

:

Superb translator and a very conscientious worker.




No comments:

Post a Comment