Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Translate Your Texts From English To Spanish











About:

If you need impeccable, professional translations, count on me! I will convey your message flawlessly and naturally.



What do I offer?



  1. Manual, competent and proofread translations.
  2. Constant communication before, during and after I finish my work. Remember: we are a team!
  3. I will make sure you are satisfied with the result every single time; thus, the number of revisions is unlimited.


I am a Colombian that grew up in a bilingual environment, then pursued a B.A. in Literature Studies and is now doing an M.F.A. in Creative Writing. I have worked for over eight years in Translation, both as a freelancer and as an associate in Transmedia Traducciones.



Areas of expertise:



  • Media and Marketing
  • Medical Sciences
  • Culture and Literature
  • Business
  • Technical


If you have smaller or larger documents, I offer custom services too. Just send me a message.

More questions? Feel free to contact me anytime. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was really great to work with this person. They were really helpful and communicative. I felt very confident for the duration of the project and am very pleased with the results. Would highly recommend and use again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, Toby! This was a great experience.

:

Perfect as usual!

:

Perfect translation service

:

Very professional. Excellent communication with us. We love working with this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment