Monday, March 30, 2020

Translate English To Persian And Vice Versa











About:

                                              Basic words: 400 words for 5$



 I have a BA degree in translation for English to Persian/Farsi and vice versa

from Azad University of Iran, Tehran




It is almost two years I am professionally working as a translator and I have

already worked on articles and pieces of books in various fields from

 Architecture and Geology to art and literature, Road rules, Bit coin, Cryptocurrency,

 Diamond bits, children's stories, Computer and Technology,Medications, App

 translations, Games, Linguistics and so on in English to Persian and vice versa.



My Farsi is Excellent and my English is fluent and you can completely trust on my work.

My pricing method is flexible and my work is manual.

Just  tell me how many words you have and leave the

 rest of the work to me.



Just please prepare the requirements and send me a message to

start your project immediately.



Thank you in



Reviews


:

The seller was very helpful for my custom gig order. My texts were very technical and hard to format, and he did the job very bravely and professionally. During the order he made sure that I am being satisfied while encountering some obstacles, and I can guarantee that I am very satisfied with the result, thank you very much!

:

awesome and fast

:

super fast. thanks

:

great great

:

"Thanks much!!!"




No comments:

Post a Comment