Monday, March 30, 2020

Translate An Official Document From French To English











About:

I will translate an official document for you for $105/page.



Examples of official documents are:

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Death certificates
  • Driver's licenses
  • Educational records


Please contact me about your project before you hire me. I want to make sure I can meet your deadline and fulfill your expectations for the project. Of course there is no charge for me to look at your document and discuss the project with you.



If you need a certificate of accuracy for your translation, I can provide that for an additional charge of $5.



If you would like to have hard copies of your translation in addition to PDF, I can mail them to you for an extra fee. The pricing for U.S. mail is in the gig extras. If you need me to mail the documents outside the U.S., I will research the price and get back to you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment