Saturday, March 28, 2020

Translate Dutch To English Or English To Dutch Within 24H











About:

Please contact me before placing an order!





I will translate your document of up to 
500 words. I can translate from English to Dutch, or from Dutch to English. I translate everything manually, which makes for a perfect translation. It will be delivered without errors, in the layout you prefer. And all of that within 24 hours



So why should you choose me?
  • I'm a native Dutch speaker
  • I don't use translation software
  • I will proofread all translations 
  • All translations within 1500 words will be done in less than 24 hours at no extra cost
  • I will make changes to the document until you're satisfied! 

  • Rephrase and edit where necessary for a natural and fluent feel
  • All topics are accepted
  • I'm online for most of the day
  • I also do translations of Amazon listings for the Dutch market!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Bas was on holiday during this gig, so next time better to inform your costumer about a delay in the delivery?

:

I delivered the order on time before my holiday. The buyer asked for a revision. I informed her upfront that I was going on holiday but nevertheless I did the revision during my holiday.

:

Very quick, good service. I can recommend it. Next time I will use this service again.

:

Another great experience.

:

Super fast and good!




No comments:

Post a Comment