Friday, March 27, 2020

Translate English To Arabic Or Arabic To English











About:

Hello, I'm Mahmoud from Oman & I'm a freelance translator. I possess C2 English Skills, so i'm able to deal with any text preserving its flavor into an accurate translation!



I will translate up to 500 words English to Arabic or Arabic to English for 1 Gig. All translations will be proofread and done manually. I can also review your Arabic text fixing its grammar.



My translation skills accommodate VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING: Name it, I'll do it, from Apps to manuals and Amazon Descriptions, etc....

I also translate from audio files or movies (subtitles) and on xml string or .po files!



I value my client's time and will only make your time worth its while.

Reviews


:

Great translator! Jen7en has done everything perfectly! We'll definitely hire him again for our future projects!

:

yes. he is my go to guy for arabic translation. 5 stars

:

Great job! Thank you very much!

:

great work! it's a pleasure to work with you on every project.

:

Thank you very very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment