Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate Documents From English To Chinese











About:

Hello! This is Powen from Taiwan. I am a native Chinese speaker with years of experience in translation.



I translate, review, and proofread documents from English to Chinese. I can help you from domains such as gaming, IT article, user interface, user manual, or simply letter/message from a friend.



Starting from $5, I translate 300 words. And all translation will be previewed and proofread to make sure no mistake is presented.



Please feel free to contact me for any details. Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

I like the quick response and final result. Great work.

:

Nice guy, highly recommended!

:

Thank you very much!

:

perfect as usually

:

great experiense




No comments:

Post a Comment