Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate English Or Spanish To Portuguese











About:

Reach your target audience in other countries with professional translations.



My name is Mónica and I am a native Portuguese professional translator. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Translation at University of Aveiro, Portugal. I translate from English (both US and UK) and Spanish to Portuguese.



Text Types Mastered

  • Advertising
  • Informative Leaflets
  • Instruction Manuals
  • Official Documentation
  • Subtitling
  • Abstracts
  • Literary Texts
  • Medical Leaflets
  • Tourism
  • Academic Texts
  • News Articles
  • Cultural Texts


Besides that, I also acquired skills on these areas:

  • Translation Practices
  • Terminology
  • Linguistics
  • CAT Tools


As a translator, I find it very important to do some research before the translation and I always take into consideration the costumer's needs and wants, and also the target audience of the text and its main goal.



When sending me a document to translate, make sure to always specify all the instructions.



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Best regards!

Reviews


:

Good translated, but too much delivery time.

:

I'm absolutely pleased with the product. Thank you so much!

:

great as always, thanks

:

Excellent.

:

Muito Bom! Obrigado mais uma vez




No comments:

Post a Comment