Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Translate Text, Audio, And Video In English Or Somali











About:

A well-served customer is my ultimate goal. My Gig will focus on solving problems by translating Somali to English and vice versa. It values the satisfactory of the customers ensuring the work is timely and affordable. It encourages delivery of the service beyond expectation by providing reliable and steady work. 

I am a responsible, experienced, and qualified Somali translator who worked with different organizations and companies. I worked in a cultural diversity environment where I effectively contributed to humanitarian ground. I am currently pursuing an Online Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Management, Concentration in Logistics and Operations at Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) after completing Associate of Arts (AA) in Business Management at SNHU. Before joining the SNHU, I attained an Online Diploma in Liberal Studies, concentration in Business from Regis University.

Now, I am ready and willing to respond to your needs for translating your research documents, audio, and videos from English to Somalia or vice versa. To get a professional translation with high quality and affordable prices, feel free to be in touch with me.

Thanks for choosing my Gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast delivery! Wonderful communication! Absolute joy to work with! A+++

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate the effective communication and understanding you displayed as you were working with me.

:

Total pleasure to work with! Professional, friendly and fast, perfect delivery every time!

:

Another perfect order! Extremely happy and impressed!

:

Another fast, professional and perfect delivery! I am very impressed!




No comments:

Post a Comment