Monday, March 30, 2020

Manually Translate Between Polish And English Native And High Quality











About:

I will professionally translate your text from English to Polish or from Polish to English (UK or US).



  • Human translation: translated by ME and no Google Translate!
  • Native translation! I was born in Poland and it's my mother tongue. 
  • Creative Writing
  • Cambridge Certified English
  • Educational Background: Business English
  • SEO & ASO friendly


I come from Poland and I live in The Netherlands for 9 years. I studied Marketing Communication & Media in English and I did my minor in 'Global Branding & Cambridge English' at HvA. I have lots of experience with translations and writing.



I will translate: novels, localization, mobile apps, website pages, letters, PR materials, any marketing related text, instructions, guidebooks, and more. Please note I will not translate medical and law texts, as well as technical manuals unless previously agreed with me. Always contact me before ordering!



For gigs bigger than 3500 words, please contact me and I will be happy to discuss my offer.

Reviews


:

Great translation quality, thank you - will work with you in the future with pleasure

:

High quality and timely delivery ! great work !

:

Kosma helped me edit a fantasy novel which had been translated by four different people of varying skill. He went through the entire text, polished awkward words and corrected the spelling and grammar errors, and then went through a second time to make the text sound consistent across the entire book so that it will read as though it was translated by a single person. Recommend!

:

Kosma has been helping me translate a fantasy novel into Polish. He does excellent work, and has a sharp eye for detail. Recommend!

:

Kosma is helping me translate a novella into Polish. He does good work, and always delivers on time. Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment