Monday, March 30, 2020

Translate 500 Words From English To Bosnian, Croatian Or Serbian











About:

Hey Fiverr community.



I'm from Bosnia from the city of Sarajevo, the Bosnia and Herzegovina capital. I'm able to translate all kind of texts, documents, articles, messages or letters up to 500 words for the price of basic gig from:



English   =>   Bosnian | Croatian | Serbian

Bosnian | Croatian | Serbian   =>   English



Of course, I will need some things from you first. >>>



In order to proceed with our order you will be asked to send me a text in any kind of format you may have when you buy my gig, only after then the gig will start counting down to when it's due for the delivery.



I'm in graphic design business but translating is something I'm very good at because English comes to me like a second language because Bosnian, Croatian and Serbian are very similar.



I'm a level 2 seller here on Fiverr with over 300 "5 STAR" reviews.



Basic gig includes:

  • UP to 500 words
  • Delivery within 3 days probably sooner depending on number of orders.
  • Text sent in .docx format or message in delivery system.


If you have more than 500 words to translate please text me first.



If you need this done fast. Look at my gig extras to choose an option for fast delivery.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He is deserving of 10 stars. Very quick and outstanding delivery. Thank you and will definitely work again. Highly Recommended!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer. Made a deal really fast and I hope we will work more in the future.

Seller's Response:

Great job.

Seller's Response:

Great buyer.

Seller's Response:

Prompt, good quality and great communication. Thanks.




No comments:

Post a Comment