Monday, March 30, 2020

Make A Complete Human Traduction From English To French











About:

Bonjour, Hello,



I am French and speak perfectly English since I am a kid.

I speak English daily for business purpose and will be pleased to help you and traduce your texts from English to French (and ONLY from English to French)



The text can be general or technical, it does not matter, I can translate them perfectly.



All my translations are done manually without the help of any translation software so the result will be absolutely perfect.



With one gig, I will translate up to 100 words.



If you need me to translate a longer text, you just need to select a higher number of gigs.



If you have any special request, please do not hesitate to contact me.



Thanks,



Florent

Reviews


:

Its was more than perfect

:

Super!!! Rapide et professionnel!

:

The task was not easy since there was not enough basic information and Florent could help us to get the content that we needed. Thank you!

:

It was perfect. Really excellent translator, that doesn't waste your time with a shitty google translate. It's a human translation.

:

Excellent !




No comments:

Post a Comment