Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Translate Chinese To English Or English To Chinese











About:

Hello! Welcome to my Chinese Translation Gig!

I'm native Chinese. MA degree of Shanghai International Studies University, major is Business English. I have worked in a trading company doing import and export department manager.  I have 7 years of experience in translation/interpreting between English and Chinese.

NOTE:
  • 100% manual Chinese translation.
  • All translation is done by me. 
  • Contact me for custom offer for any kind of orders.
  • Fast service - 24 hours delivery
  • The types of translation that I've handled include but are not limited to the following:Press releases; Company brochures; General articles; Articles with technical content;  Articles with political content
 I am looking forward to be your translator! Thanks for visiting my Fiverr Gig.

Reviews


:

Saragd was very cooperative, polite, and professional. I really enjoyed working with her because she was communicative, did what she said she would and was asked to do, and was very prompt. Very happy with her work!

:

Everything was perfect! She has delivered very good and professional work in a very short time!

:

Professional

:

Wonderful! Thank you

:

Very good




No comments:

Post a Comment