Monday, March 30, 2020

English Somali Translations











About:

I am self-motivated and extremely diligent professional Somali translator who has extensive experience in translating, proofreading and editing diverse documents. I have a strong command over English and Somali and can translate from the source language (English or Somali) to the target language (Somali or English). Furthermore, I proofread and/or edit documents, and record audios (voice-over). I have been at Fiverr for a short period and established myself to the most trusted and reliable Somali translator working here. As a professional translator, I strive to deliver the high-quality results every client deserves and at a very reasonable price. I consider myself as a detailed oriented person who can work independently or as a part of a team, I am very organized and can meet job required deadlines.  I have Bachelor’s Degree in ICT so, I have an advanced computer skills as I am very familiar with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat (PDF), Google Docs, Google Sheets, File sharing sites (Dropbox, Box etc.) and most of the other apps used in the translation industry.

Reviews


:

Nadhir once again replied very quickly, worked detailed, fast and exactly according to the request. I definitely recommend him as English-Somali translator. Thanks!

:

Nadhir was again very fast delivered good work. It is great that he always replies super fast. Thank you!

:

Very fast service and excellent quality - highly recommended!

:

Great work!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment