Saturday, March 28, 2020

Translate English To Punjabi And Punjabi To English











About:

LEVEL TWO SELLER & TOP RATED ENGLISH ~ PUNJABI TRANSLATOR AT FIVERR.



ASK ME TO GET CUSTOM ORDERS.



I am Native Translator of Punjabi Language, Content Writer and Typist.



While most of the translators use machine translations (Google translate etc.) and deliver the same with small amendments. I use SDL Trados translation software, in which I do 100% manual translations



I am able to mend my ways to complete the job as per your requirements. 



I have +4 years experience for Punjabi to English and English to Punjabi Translations, worked on following domains:

Certified, Legal, FinancialIT, SoftwareGovernment, Blockchain, Crypto-CurrencyMobile, VideoGames, MarketingAdvertising, Retail, E-CommerceTourism, Gambling, Media, Publishing,

I have translated below files also:

> Subtitles

> Scripts

> Letters,

> Revenue Record,

> Certificates,

> Judicial Certificates, 

> Judicial Court Order,

> Mobile application files,

> Visa Documents 

> Flyers 

> Cryptocurrency documents

> PowerPoint Presentations



Ask me before order for better understanding

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The translation was absolutely outstanding and I'm grateful for the work that was done with neo_here. Looking forward to continued work with you. This was something that was very near and dear and am happy for the speed of delivery and the accuracy. Anyone who is looking for a translator in hindi/punjabi to english or vice versa, look no further. 100% Great work!!!!! Thanks again, sir!!

Seller's Response:

Your words are blessings. 😇

Seller's Response:

superfast delivery, Good work. I will come again for future translation.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Sir.

:

Neo is the best!!




No comments:

Post a Comment