Saturday, March 28, 2020

Professional German To English Translation











About:

I will translate any text from German to English.


As a native  English and German speaker, I am very experienced with the German language and I am also fluent in both speaking and writing English from my own education and experiences.
am presently working as a linguist in a center translating German to English. Am very available and accurate in all my translations. I have as well worked as an English teacher in a secondary school here in my country


I accept documents in the following formats:
PDF
Word
pages
Images

For non-text documents, like images and scans of documents, the price then depends on the complexity of the document.
All documents and personal information absolutely confidential!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

u get what u pay for. this text is absolutely unusable. full of very simple grammar mistakes. also the quality of the translation is absolutely poor. I m very certain it has not been done by a person with English as a mother tongue

Seller's Response:

Great work like always, Thx

Seller's Response:

Am the one to thank you sir!

:

great work - swift response - timely result! thank you!

:

Great buyer, thanks much




No comments:

Post a Comment