Saturday, March 28, 2020

Manually Translate English Into Russian Or Ukrainian











About:

THE DETAILS



  • Language: English to Russian or Ukrainian and vice versa.
  • The rate: 0.02 USD per word
  • If you're a new customer, please message me first.


About Me



Hello! I was born and raised in Lviv, Ukraine. My native languages are Ukrainian and Russian. I’m originally from Ukraine. I'm a full-time translator.

I will accurately translate all kinds of texts, apps and games from English to Russian or Ukrainian and vice versa.



In Russian or Ukrainian language only the native speaker feels what is right and what is wrong. Grammar of these languages is very difficult to learn, because of the great number of prefixes, suffixes, endings and vowel alternations. Except that, I will make sure that your text sounds natural for Russian or Ukrainian speaker.



If you need a multi‐skilled, reliable and talented translator with the ability to localize content and translate written documents from English to Russian or Ukrainian and vice versa in fast‐paced, deadline‐driven environments, please contact me!



My work is 100% guaranteed. I can complete every translation without errors or mistakes. I will discard your file(s) after completing your order, so don't worry about confidentiality.

Reviews


:

Huge projects and short deadlines aren't a problem for this translator :) you can always count on him. He delivers fast and with the highest quality. Highly recommended!

:

He did everything PERFECT!!! He did even more than I asked: he made the links flashing and showing the right attachments!!! (I thought I would later do it by myself). WONDERFUL JOB!!! Certainly recommended for others!!! Great thanks!!!

:

Thank you once again for the very fast and well presented work. Look forward to working with you again soon.

:

Efficient Work and Delivery

:

Thanks! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment