Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate From English To Norwegian











About:

I'm a Norwegian student. I have completed all my English education and got good grades. Now I'm offering to translate text from English to Norwegian. Price is usually around $0,02 per word. Feel free to contact me, and I can make you a custom offer :)



(Jeg er en norsk student. Jeg er ferdig med engelsk utdanningen min og jeg fikk gode karakterer. Nå tilbyr jeg oversetting fra engelsk til norsk. Prisen er vanligvis på rundt $0,02 per ord. Du må gjerne ta kontakt med meg, så kan jeg gi deg et tilbud som passer dine behov.)

Reviews


:

Everything went very well with Kno010. The translation was done sooner than expected and after checking it with a native speaker (I don't understand much Norwegian yet), the quality is excellent. Thanks again and very much recommended! Lucas

:

Excellent work. Delivered exactly on point, very quickly and at a reasonable price. I totally recommend kno010's work and I will come back if I need any EN to NO translations myself.

:

It's always a pleasure working with you. Communication is straightforward, and you always deliver good quality work, often long before deadline too. Thank you.

:

Excellent seller to work with. Always fast, professional and reliable - this is why I am a repeat customer. Thank you!

:

Quick as a a flash and great.




No comments:

Post a Comment