Sunday, March 29, 2020

Translate General Writings From English To Polish











About:

About me:

I am a Polish native and a fluent English speaker. I offer general translation both from English to Polish and from Polish to English. In my career, I have translated various content ranging from websites and apps to marketing material. I have worked with individuals as well as companies. It is safe to say that I am a professional that knows what they are doing. By working with me you can make sure that the product you get is of the highest possible quality.



About the offer:

  • All translations are done manually and checked for errors multiple times
  • I always make sure the text conveys the intended message in the best way possible
  • I have a 100% on-time-delivery rate and I always try my best to deliver the order ASAP
  • You always get one free revision so that we can both make sure you got what you wanted
  • The text will be formatted as you wish and converted to a desirable format




PLEASE NOTICE




If you want me to translate something that is longer than 2000 words, please send me a private message and I will provide you with a custom offer.

Reviews


:

Amazing as always! Always a pleasure to work with ;))

:

Brilliant! Amazing as always A+++++

:

Brilliant as always! A++++

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment