Monday, March 30, 2020

Translate A Document From Finnish To English Or Vice Versa











About:

I can translate your materials from English to Finnish and vice versa. The materials can be either a written document, audio or video.



This includes all types of written documents, translating contents for websites, translating audio, including writing subtitles for video.



My Finnish language skills are based on being a Finnish native; Finnish is my mother tongue. I am also fluent in English as I studied English in school since I was 9 years old which is custom in most Finnish schools. I also lived in England for three years while I did my Bachelor's degree there, and as a part of my degree I also studied Academic English.



If you require more words translated or timestamps, those are available as gig extras.



I provide grammatically accurate and natural sounding translation with a fast delivery time.



If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Reviews


:

Just as we agreed. GREAT WORK and on time! :)

:

Great service! Super understanding!

:

So kind, so in it! Well done, I'll be back! :)

:

superstar translator! :D

:

Awesome work, great, just as agreed! d:




No comments:

Post a Comment