Saturday, March 28, 2020

Translate English To Spanish In 24 Hours











About:

Hello friends!



My name is Deborah, I'm from Venezuela and I'm here to help you translate your documents and any* content from English to Spanish. If you want your product or message to be seen in the Spanish speaking community and communicate better with your customers... You came to the right place!! :)



I will translate any type of text from English to Spanish.

  • I'm a native Spanish speaker with long experience in English to Spanish translations.
  • You get a human and accurate translation.
  • Great customer service (see my reviews)
  • Unlimited revisions until you are happy with the results.
  • Specialized in translating the following: books, manuals, games, legal documents, ebooks, novels, listings, résumés, blog posts, websites, and so much more.
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed.




    So, here is the deal, for only $5 I will give you the perfect translation and deliver it in 24 hours! (up to 300 words) PLUS, unlimited revisions.



    What are you waiting for? 


    Contact me and I promise you won't regret it! <3



    Note: For bigger orders please contact me in private.



    Reviews


    Seller's Response:

    dbmarin is the best. i contacted her to re-prioritize the work i sent her. She answered quickly and made all the adjustments.

    Seller's Response:

    Thank you for your trust!

    Seller's Response:

    Helped with a rush translation for Corona-virus notice for our employees. We needed a quick turnaround and she exceeded even our rush expectations!!!!

    :

    Once again this seller did a phenomenal job!! She is truly a skilled expert at what she does. I recommend her 200%. EXCELENTE TRABAJO....espera mi proximo proyecto.

    :

    🙌🏼🙌🏼 Thank you so much! I’m so happy you liked the translation.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment