Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Translate Between English And Chinese Manually











About:

Hi, this is Lisa. I am a native Chinese and had developed a high level of English proficiency thanks to my 8 years overseas working experiences. Aside from that, I also received advanced translation trainings from famous language college in China. I've worked as a full-time translator for over 3 years by now and had translated over 500,000 words. 

I can guarantee:
  • Fast and professional translations with highest quality
  • Absolute confidentiality and data security

  • Prompt reaction to your order and fast dleivery 

Before placing an order, pls. be advised that:

  • My time zone is GMT+2
  • I offer 3 packages, pls. select the one that matches your documents/needs
  • Express service is available for each package
  • You are always welcomed to contact me for quotation

I look forward to working with you soon!

 

Reviews


:

fantastic service, quick turnaround and followed my instructions perfectly. Thank you!

:

excellent thank you!

:

Great job, delivered promptly. Will use again!

:

It was Awesome

:

Nice and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment