Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate up to 400 words from Hebrew to English and vice versa for just 5$!

I will translate up to 400 words from Hebrew to English and vice versa for just 5$!












About:

I will translate Hebrew to English of any kind of text You need up to 400 words for only 5$!

· I have plenty experience as a Hebrew text translator of various text such as academic papers, articles, contracts and much more.

· If you will check my resume, you will see that I have worked for an American company for more than 4 years.
As a part of my role, I needed to translate protocols, regulations, reports and any other Hebrew texts for my management team.

· Trust is very important when you are collaborating with another person, after all you are not just buying thecontent, you also buying a service from someone.

· Customer satisfaction is very important to me and therefore I will always do my very best to meet and exceed my customers' expectations and present an accurate and fast translation.

·For custom translation or transcription projects – please feel free to massage me. Fast response is guaranteed!

Reviews


treiband:good communication and timely performance. Thanks!

adas2013:Happy to be of service! I would be happy to cooperate with you again!

shirabra:היה נעים ונחמד מאוד לעבוד מול אריה. העבודה היה מהירה מאוד (פחות מ24 שעות) וברמה גבוהה ומקצועית.

adas2013:תודה שירה! היה תענוג לעבוד איתך! בהצלחה!

alexmill:perfect thank you very much


No comments:

Post a Comment