Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will translate from english to bosnian, croatian, serbian

I will translate from english to bosnian, croatian, serbian












About:

Professional translation of all types of text from English (UK, US, AU..) to Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and vice versa.

PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH WITH KNOWLEDGE OF JARGONS AND SLANGS IN AE AND BE, AS WELL AS LATEST TECH TERMS, EXPRESSIONS, AND BUZZWORDS.

THE BEST ON FIVERR, CHECK OUT WHY!

Up to 600 words per gig! Proofreading included, mistake-free, top-notch translations!

I have over 6 years of professional translation experience, skilled in transcription and highly skilled in IT technologies.

In my 6 years, I've translated everything from news articles, books, poetry, official documents, songs, videos, websites, educational books, and much more...

REGARDLESS OF THE TEXT SUBJECT, YOU'LL GET THE BEST TRANSLATION!

I'll provide a basic proofreading for each order.

Contact me before placing the order for the translation of PDF files, video, audio, websites (using external translation apps)!

Contact me before placing an order larger than 1200 words! Delivery time up to 1200 words is 24h. Anything above that has a longer delivery time.

Legal and similar formal documents have the $10 per 600 words rate.

Bosnian translation
Croatian translation
Serbian translation


Reviews


grafikerd:Fast delivery.

fr_design:Thank you! Great experience!

katerinaenergy:Good job.

fr_design:Thanks

cherrypopmedia:Thanks for the great work again!


No comments:

Post a Comment