Friday, August 24, 2018

I will translate 500 English Words to Russian/Belarusian for you.

I will translate 500 English Words to Russian/Belarusian for you.












About:

Do you need English to/from Russian / Belarusian (Belorussian) Translations?

Hi, my name is Anna, and I am a professional translator from the Minsk State Linguistics University in Belarus.

I will help you achieve professional-level translations, as quickly as possible.

Feel free to message me with your professional needs.

Thank you.

Anna.

Reviews


snowdragon97:good seller

snowdragon97:good seller

dsmissed:She did great, and a really nice person :)

snowdragon97:good service

andrew_pearce:Anna did good job and checked all my text which was translation from English to Belorussian. Document was delivered in time and without any issues. Highly recommend her


No comments:

Post a Comment