Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will type up your handwritten notes

I will type up your handwritten notes












About:

Have you ever looked back at your notes and realized you couldn't find what you needed?  

  • Messy handwriting? 
  • Jumbled information? 
  • Don't know where you test information is? 


Look no further than this Gig! 

I’ll make it easier to read and study your notes.

 

Cs Get Degrees Includes:  

  • Typed notes that come directly from your notes with 10 pages

B Average Includes:  

  • Typed notes that come directly from your notes with 15 pages

A Note for Success Includes:  

  • Reorganized typed notes
  • An organized study guide
  • Color coding, diagrams, bolding, and more!
  • 15 pages included

 

I can also transcribe handwritten essays and study guides and type up notes from PowerPoints instead of handwritten notes. For an additional charge, I will convert audio or video notes into typed notes. HOWEVER, it is illegal for me to write an essay for you to turn in for a class.

NOTE: 3000 words is approximately 10 pages of notes; for every additional 5 pages of notes you would like me to type up, please add an extra of "additional words"

Let me help you succeed!

Reviews


dklondon:Great service as usual - will cuse regularly going forward

teammorris2016:She was amazing. She took my 20 pages of scribble and produced an amazing organizational tool. She was an excellent and prompt communicator. I would love to work with her again in the future. Thanks so much!!!!

saundrarobinson:Price and service that I needed. Probably will use again.

dklondon:Quick and efficient

kensingtonhuber:Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment