Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Translate English To Indonesian Or Indonesian To English











About:

Hi there, I’m Firdaus, you can call me Daus.



I am an Indonesian translator, graduation of English Language and Literature. I can help you to translate any text, letter, document, journal, article, or anything from English to Indonesian or from Indonesian to English. Please contact me first before give your order to ensure my availability. 

I do 500 words translation or more.

I do all the translations professionally and manually by myself.

 

I will do my best to send your orders before the deadline. 

I will proofread every text or document before I send it to you and I will send it as soon as I finished it



Reviews


:

Great delivery done fast! Recommend

:

yes quick and correct

:

Excellent work .

:

Excellent work

:

Very good and very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment