Sunday, February 16, 2020

Translate From English To Norwegian











About:

I will translate between English and Norwegian for you. I am a student that have completed all my English education with good grades and my native language is Norwegian. My price is usually 0.015$ per word. Please contact me for a custom offer instead of just placing an order, as all jobs are different, word count does not always reflect the work required/price.



Why choose me?

-I translate manually

-All translations are proofread before being delivered

-Low and competitive prices

-Fast delivery

-Guaranteed satisfaction

Reviews


:

Told Johnny that I needed the document asap as it was urgent - he started working on the job as soon as he saw it, and delivered in about 30 minutes. Great work, fast delivery, i highly recommend :)

:

Good - thanks!

:

Thank you.

:

Great job. Thank you!

:

Very good!




No comments:

Post a Comment